Frequently Asked Questions
Registration and Login
1. How do I sign up for a Yellowbox.com account?
Signing up is very easy. Just fill in your details on the new members form and click submit. You will get instant membership access and will be able to start purchase upon completion. Go to Sign up now.
2. How do I log in?
You will see the login field on the top right hand corner of the menu bar. Most browsers will allow you to save user ID and password for more convenience.
3. What if I forgot my password?
Just click on the Forgot password?, located at the top right hand (Login/Sign-up). Key in your email address and we will send you a new password.
4. How do I update my profile, delivery address and account information?
Log in using your E-Mail Address and go to My Account > My Account Information.
1. Adding an item to your cart.
Items added to your Cart will be available from any compatible web and mobile browser that has been signed in to your account.
Placing an available item in your cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory will be assigned to your order after you click checkout and initiate the checkout process.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the product you wish to purchase
- Enter quantity you would like to purchase
- Click add to cart
- Proceed to check out
- Fill up order confirmation form
- Make a payment
2. How do I view my saved cart?
Just click on the My this Cart, located at the top right hand (Your Cart).
If your Cart is empty or items are missing from it, it is likely that you are not logged into your account or that the cart has been refreshed after 45 days of inactivity.
3. What is the difference between My Orders and My Report?
My Orders is a list of orders made with no analysis or trend finding. You will see the exact date of order and details of each order. My Report is the Expenses & Consumption report which shows the monthly spending and category of products purchased. Go to My Orders and My Report to have a better understanding.
4. Can I make bulk purchase on Yellowbox?
Yes you may. If your order is more than the maximum cap quantity in our website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org of the products and quantities you would like to order.
5. How do I know that my purchase is confirmed?
In addition to the email notification received upon checkout, you will also receive a follow-up call from our Customer Service Specialist.
6. How do I cancel a purchase?
Once ordered, no order may be cancelled or reduced. Yellowbox reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations at its sole discretion.
7. There have any minimum purchase?
Yes, there have a minimum purchase requirement of RM1000. You are unable to process checkout, if "sub-total" amount less than RM1000 (sub-total amount is total price before shipping, handling fees and tax)
1. How do I find products on Yellowbox?
You may find your products via:
- Online Store Directory – Products list by Product Category.
- Search Bar - simply type in the product you are looking for into the search bar and click the search button
- My Saved Cart - If you have not checked-out within 45 days, your items will still be saved
- My Favourites - If you saved items under favourites, they will not be removed until you purchase them; for your information, there's no limit to the number of items you can add to your Favourites list
- My Order - You may look at your purchased items and add it into cart again for your next purchase
>2. Is there a section on ON SALE items?
Yes! You may go to Current Promotions page. Items on sale has a sale tag, refer to the example below.
3. What if the product I ordered is out of stock or there has been a change in price?
Firstly, apologies! If there is a case of out of stock or change in pricing, we will inform you and you may consider if you would like to confirm, cancel or substitute your purchase of such product based on the correct price.
4. Can I browse through Yellowbox.com's product catalogue without signing up or logging in?
Yes you may. Go to Product Catalogue.
5. How can I contact for product enquiries?
- Option 1 - Live chat or send us a message
- Option 2 - Email us at email@example.com
- Option 3 - Call us at 013-788 0966 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm)
- Option 4 - WhatsApp us at 013-788 0966 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm)
6. I can't find the products I need.
No worries! You may suggest the product(s) to us via the Suggest A Product Page.
7. Does Yellowbox do customized products?
Yes we do, for most items ranging from packaging to safety to materials even. Feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
1. How do I generate an Instant Quotation?
We have included a guide to generate your own quotation. You may refer to https://www.yellowbox.com.my/instant-quotation. You may also download or share this link to your friends!
2. What is an Expenses & Consumption Report?
You can track your expenses, trace back your consumption history and download your Expenses and Consumption report on Yellowbox.
The Expenses and Consumption Report are tabulated based on the following:
- Monthly Purchase Value
- Product Category Total Purchase Value
- Monthly Purchase Summary with Itemised Product and Quantity
For more information, please refer to this page.
3. What is CAM (Corporate Account Management)?
It is a business partnership that brings you a unique and efficient shopping experience that is tailored to your business needs. We encourage you to join our CAM program as you will enjoy greater savings from using contract pricing and purchasing all your business needs from our one-stop shop - Yellowbox. Leverage on our experienced sourcing team to get what you need and manage your inventory with greater ease.
For more information, please refer to this page.
1. What are the payment methods at Yellowbox.com
Payment may be made as follows:
- Business Account: ATM/Bank Transfer, Paypal / Credit Card, ipay88, Cash & Carry, Credit Term
- Personal Account: ATM/Bank Transfer, Paypal/ Credit Card, ipay88, Cash & Carry
Credit Term accounts are only available to corporate bodies and not individuals. 30-day terms are available.
2. How do I apply for 30-day credit term?
If your company registered as Sdn Bhd or Bhd, you may apply for 30-day credit term, capped at RM2,000, via this online form . You may also state a higher value should you need one. Please allow 3 business days for status to be updated. Once approved, you will see the 30-day credit term during checkout.
3. How do I enter a discount code?
You may enter the given discount or coupon codes when you're at the View Cart page before proceeding to checkout. Simply enter the code and click the "Go" button for redemption.
Once the code has been successfully redeemed, the total amount will be updated. If there are any issues, you will be prompted of an invalid code.
Invalid codes could be due to expiry or not meeting certain conditions (eg. Discounts only applicable to new members; regular-priced items).
Do note that discount codes are not case-sensitive.
4. How do I make payment via ATM/Bank Transfer?
ATM / bank transfer to Public Bank Account 3158 3058 11 (Syspex Technologies (M) Sdn Bhd) & send the bank-in details to email@example.com.
5. How do I make payment via PayPal / Credit Card , ipay88?
You will be brought to the payment page upon clicking the "confirm order" button at the bottom right corner of the checkout page.
6. Will my information be kept confidential?
Delivery & Collection
1. How much is the Shipping fee?
- Shipping fees differ according to product, quantity order and shipping area. Please check the shipping fee in product description to estimate actual shipping fee.
- All shipping fees are delivery to Ground Floor only. An additional charges to apply , if to move the products above ground floor.
- There will have clearance & handling charges for Duty Free Area / Bonded Warehouse / Free Trade Zon / Port area, RM260/trip
2. How long is delivery time?
Please refer to Shipping & Delivery
3. I would like to change my delivery address after I've placed my order.
A change of delivery address after checkout is not allowed. Please ensure that the delivery address is accurate during the confirmation with our fulfilment team. Should the delivery be unsuccessful due to the inaccuracy of the information, a delivery fee of RM20 to RM300 (depend of products) will be imposed.
Please note that if no one is at the delivery location to receive the order during the confirmed delivery timing and date, Yellowbox reserves the right to charge the Customer a delivery fee of RM20 to RM500 (depend of products).
4. Can I pick-up my purchased items? Where?
You may pick-up your items at No. 19, Jalan Dewani, Kawasan Perindustrian Dewani, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia; Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 1PM and 2PM - 5:30PM. Applicable to pre-ordered items for business accounts only. Just tick on the "Self-Collection" option in the check-out page. Our Customer Service Specialist will confirm your pick-up schedule depending on the availability of stock.
5. Who will deliver my order?
Yellowbox have our own fleet of delivery vans and lorries (within 50km of Johor Bahru Area). Your order will be packed and delivered with care right at your doorstep. At times, we may engage 3rd party delivery partners for out of Johor Bahru area.
6. Do you ship outside Malaysia?
We do not ship outside Malaysia, however, customers can arrange their own logistics for pickup at Yellowbox's warehouse for export.
1. How are exchanges qualified?
We allow Exchange:
- Only for incorrect sizes of apparels and shoes within 7 days upon each processed order.
- If products have manufacturing defects
A restocking fee of RM30 or 10% (of value sold) whichever is higher will be imposed.
A delivery fee of RM20 to RM300 (depend on product) will be imposed for every delivery attempt
Kindly refer to T&C for full details.
1. How and when will you be refunded?
Refund will be made to Customer within 14 working days upon receiving products accepted for exchange (if applicable) by Yellowbox
If you paid using Credit Card or PayPal, the refund will be made to your Credit Card or Paypal account.
If you paid via ipay88, ATM/Bank transfer, we will refund to same account which is bank in to us via bank transfer.
If you hold a credit term with us, our customer service officer will advise you accordingly.
2. If the products delivered are damaged, can I get it exchanged?
All products sold on Yellowbox are warrant against manufacturing defects. We do understand that some of the products may not be examined on the spot upon delivery, hence, do notify us and send a photo of the defective area(s) to Yellowbox and we will advise accordingly from there.
1. I have difficulties accessing Yellowbox.
For the best experience on Yellowbox, please ensure that you are using one of the following supported browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
If you need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why am I unable to login?
If you face multiple login errors, there may be a problem with your password. Try resetting your password by selecting the Forgot password? option.
If you are still unable to login to your account, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to reset your password for you.
1. Where can I provide feedback?
For any feedback, you may contact us via the contact form.